Why Choose Us
Landscape & Outdoor Lighting
We believe that there are three main reasons to have landscape or outdoor lighting installed on your residential property: to showcase your home, to provide security for your home, and to provide safety for your home. The latter two reasons generally come to fruition for homeowners following an accident or criminal activity either at their own home, or at a family, friend or neighbor’s home.
Showcase Your Home
- Landscape and outdoor lighting can aide in showcasing a home after dark by illuminating exterior features.
- Many homeowners spend money on landscaping details and features that can only be enjoyed during the day.
- By illuminating pools, patios, cooking areas, play areas, walkways, gardens, water features, stone features, trees, and details of the house, the residential property can be enjoyed by the homeowner and their guests into the night.
Security for Your Home
- Landscape and outdoor lighting can aide in security after dark by illuminating doorways, exterior corners of the house, and hiding spots such as bushes and gardens, discouraging criminal behavior.
- The increased lighting will assist the home owner in their visual observations of the exterior property, as well as assist the surrounding neighbors if a suspicious sound is heard.
- In addition, many residential properties are equipped with video surveillance and a professional lighting system assists in capturing criminal activity on camera.
Safety for Your Home
- Landscape and outdoor lighting can aide in safety after dark by providing illumination to pathways, steps, obstacles, and street address numbers.
- Many homeowners have elderly guests or guests with physical disabilities who benefit from landscape lighting.
- Homeowners themselves benefit from landscape lighting as accidents can happen anywhere, and especially, when you least expect it.
- An illuminated address number can assist first responders when trying to find your home, and it can assist friends and family members while driving to your home.
Adding landscape lighting to residential properties can involve a new installation if lighting does not currently exist, or retrofitting an older design and fixtures for a more modern look with energy saving features. A routine landscape lighting maintenance program, involving system testing and walking the property to observe any damages, will help the homeowner to identify any hazards and problems before they become a security or safety issue.
Landscape lighting options are endless. From the types of fixtures to the placement of lighting to the techniques used, if it can be imagined, desired, or required, it can be achieved!